This exciting ministry provides guidance and training to men in a one-to-one setting, helping men to develop a closer, more intimate, and more consistent walk with the Lord in order to impact their families, church and communities.
Men’s Discipleship has five key components:
- To have men develop a deeper knowledge of God’s Word. . (Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.” (Romans 12:2)
- To teach men to walk by the Spirit. You are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you.” (Romans 8:9)
- To build up and strengthen one another. “Judas and Silas…said much to encourage and strengthen the brothers.” (Acts 15:32)
- To teach men to share their faith. “Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.” (Matthew 28:19)
- To prepare men for works of service. “For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God has prepared in advance for us to do.” (Ephesians 4:10)
Whether you are a newer believer, or someone who has been a Christian for some time, this ministry is designed to build you up in your faith.
For information, please contact:
- Bert Morrison 858-354-4699 by email: Morrisonbv@gmail.com
- Gurney Lashley 760-294-6135
- Shawn Smith 858-722-0695
Go to Guys
Do you have an issue or situation and need someone to go to?
We are here to help with Brotherly Counsel, Godly Wisdom, Biblical Advice, Prayer, or Recommendations…all based on God’s word.
Please send us an email and we will get back to you.