This exciting ministry provides guidance and training to men in a one-to-one setting, helping men to develop a closer, more intimate, and more consistent walk with the Lord in order to impact their families, church and communities.
Men’s Discipleship has five key components:
- To have men develop a deeper knowledge of God’s Word. . (Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.” (Romans 12:2)
- To teach men to walk by the Spirit. You are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you.” (Romans 8:9)
- To build up and strengthen one another. “Judas and Silas…said much to encourage and strengthen the brothers.” (Acts 15:32)
- To teach men to share their faith. “Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.” (Matthew 28:19)
- To prepare men for works of service. “For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God has prepared in advance for us to do.” (Ephesians 4:10)
Whether you are a newer believer, or someone who has been a Christian for some time, this ministry is designed to build you up in your faith.
For information, please contact:
Bert Morrison at 858-354-4699 or via Morrisonbv@gmail.com
or Gurney Lashley at 858-357-4632
Men’s Discipleship for Addictive Behavior
The mission of the Recovery Ministry at Maranatha is to bring men back from captivity, …the men who have lost their way through addiction of drugs, alcohol, pornography, or gambling. We are here to bring hope to those that are afflicted and an opportunity to overcome the temptations that bind them.
Come join us every Monday night at 7PM in Room C-210, and let the fellowship begin. God’s plans for your life are bigger than you can ever begin to imagine. If you do not believe, then give Him a chance to prove Himself. You will not be disappointed. His word never goes out void.
Go to Guys
Do you have an issue or situation and need someone to go to?
We are here to help with Brotherly Counsel, Godly Wisdom, Biblical Advice, Prayer, or Recommendations…all based on God’s word.
Please send us an email and we will get back to you.